Buy Lasix Online (Furosemide)
Edema syndrome is an excessive accumulation of liquid in the tissues of the body which may be caused by different diseases. The liquid retention is influenced by the heart diseases, kidney diseases, and other serious pathologic disorders. In case of local edemas due to excessive consumption of liquids, patients should restrict the amount of the consumed liquids.
In case of edema syndrome, loop diuretics will help to reduce the content of liquids in the tissues. The most stable and effective loop diuretic is Lasix.
Lasix is widely known trade name of Furosemide drug. It shows a very fast and strong diuretic effect and helps to excrete all excessive liquids from the tissues. Unlike many diuretics Furosemide is effective for the dysfunctions of kidneys, when the body is not able to excrete the liquid without any assistance.
The diuretic effect occurs in 1 hour after the use, and lasts for about 8 hours.
The additional and important property of Lasix is its ability to dilate vessels. It stimulates synthesis of prostaglandin hormones which relax the muscles fibers in the walls of vessels and dilate arteries. The reduction of liquid and dilation of vessels causes hypotensive effect, and therefore Lasix is actively used for arterial hypertension. It helps to remove load from the vessels and heart, and this is necessary in case of edema syndrome.
Hypotensive effect is developed within 2 hours, and achieves peak in 3-4 hours.
This drug has good reviews of patients due to its fast action and ability to remove potassium, calcium, and magnesium from the body. In case of surplus of these useful minerals, allergic reactions and dysfunctions of vital organs may happen. Therefore, if you need an effective drug to control water-mineral balance, you may be recommended to buy Lasix and keep this drug in your medicine chest.
Directions for the use
Lasix is used as diuretic product for edema syndromes of the different severity level: pulmonary edema, edema as a result of burns, heart asthma, etc.
Lasix is also used as diuretic for arterial hypertension for the fast and stable lowering of the arterial pressure.
Usage and dosage
Lasix gives a very strong diuretic effect, and therefore the drug should be taken often and in high doses. In case of overdose with Lasix, deficit of liquid may happen in the tissues of the body and important minerals and vitamins will be excreted from the body.
- For edema syndrome Lasix is taken 2-3 times a week
- For edema of middle severity level, 20-40 mg of Lasix a day are used
- For severe edema, 80-120 mg of Lasix a day are used. High everyday doses of Lasix are divided into 2-3 uses every 6-8 hours
- For arterial hypertension, 1 pill of Lasix 40 mg is used 1-2 times a day, depending on the diuretic effect. In case of weak hypotensive effect, the increase of the dose is not needed. Other hypotensive drugs may enhance the therapeutic effect of Lasix.
The use of Lasix in restricted doses which are indicated in the instruction for the use does not cause significant consequences. The side effects may appear in case overdose, or incorrect use of the pills. Therefore, if you never take strong diuretics, consult a doctor or pharmacist before buying Lasix.
In case of overdose patients may have hypotension, disorder of the heart beat, dry mouth, thirst, faintness, muscle weakness, and spasms.
Interaction with other drugs
- Lasix enhances the action of peroral hypotensive drugs
- Nonsteroid anti-inflammatory drugs reduce diuretic action of Lasix, and therefore the adjustment of Furosemide dose is needed
- Glucocorticosteroids also favor the excretion of potassium, and therefore the risk of hypokalemia is increased with the interaction with Lasix.