Buy Medrol Online
Medrol is systemic glucocorticosteroid the active ingredient of which is Methylprednisolone.
Therapeutic activity of Medrol is higher than Prednisolonea`s one but the unwanted side effects are less intense, at the same time. Methylprednisolone is quickly absorbed in the intestine and binds with proteins. Then it penetrates into almost all tissues and liquids of the body.
Medrol shows expressed anti-inflammatory and antiallergic reaction. Penetrating into focus of inflammation the active ingredients reduce the amount of immune cells in this area. It favors the lowering of inflammation, edema, and other protective precautions.
The identical action occurs in case of severe allergic reaction. Medrol helps to weaken immune reaction to the effect of allergens, and therefore the reduction of the main symptoms of allergy such as itching, edema, rash, etc, happens in several hours after the drug application.
Besides expressed anti-inflammatory and antiallergic action, Medrol influences on metabolism, provides catabolic action, increases glucose level in the blood, and redefines fatty tissue.
Therapeutic activity of Medrol is kept even when the level of the active ingredient is not determined in the blood. The active ingredients are accumulated in the tissues and act for a long time after the end of the drug use.
Directions for the use
Medrol is prescribed for the treatment and prophylaxis of:
- Endocrine diseases (adrenic deficiency, hypercalcemia during malignant neoplasms, thyroiditis)
- Diseases of locomotor system (gouty arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Allergic reactions (asthma, allergic rhinitis)
- Skin diseases (pemphigus, mycosis, psoriasis)
A decision about taking Medrol is taken by an attending doctor. If you decided to buy Medrol, you should consult a doctor. This drug has a big list of directions for the use but patients are recommended the use of glucocorticosteroidal drugs in not all cases because they have many contraindications.
Usage and dosage:
The scheme of Medrol use differs from most known medical drugs. At the beginning of the treatment, patients are prescribed a high dose of Medrol, and the dose is gradually decreased depending on the medical effect.
- For light allergic reactions, or in case of inflammatory processes of the middle severity level, the daily dose of Medrol may be 4 to 24 mg.
- For acute conditions of the chronic diseases or severe forms of allergy, the treatment is started from the daily dose of Medrol 48 mg
- In case of organ transplantation, brain edema, and lymphoma the dose of Medrol may be 200 to 1000 mg. In these cases, the dose is indicated by the scheme 7 mg per 1 kg of the body weight of the patient.
Children are prescribed Medrol in extreme cases, when other medical products do not cope with the disease. If there is a chance to cure a child with other drug, do not use Medrol, or identical glucocorticosteroid drugs.
The average dose for children is calculated by 0,2 mg per 1 kg of the body weight. The daily dose is divided into 2-3 times.
The side effects which may be cause by the use of Medrol are: hypertension, increase of the intracranial and intraocular pressure, menstrual cycle disorder, pancreatic diabetes, and muscle weakness.
Before buying Medrol it is necessary to have medical examination and make sure of no contraindications for the use. In case of contraindications, the intensity and frequency of the side effects may be increased.
Interaction with other drugs
- Non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs increase therapeutic effect of Medrol, so that the overdose and relevant side effects may happen
- In case of the combined use of anticoagulants with Medrol the rates of the blood coagulability should be constantly checked.
- The combined use of Cyclosporin with Medrol increases the risk of the side effects development
- Oral contraceptives enhance toxicity of Methylprednisolone
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly contraindicated during the use of Medrol.