Buy Lisinopril Online
Chronic arterial hypertension a tearsa heart and arteries, so that many people have complications including heart failure and stroke. In case of hypertension the walls of arteries are under constant tension.
Lisinopril is an effective medicine for the treatment of the arterial hypertension which lowers the risk of complications and load to the cardiovascular system. It shows vasodilating, hypotensive, and cardioprotective action.
Lisinopril belongs to the pharmacological group of ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitors. Blocking this enzyme, the reduction of the systemic arterial pressure happens, the smooth myofibers of arteries are relaxed, and the blood circulation in arteries is improved.
The pharmacological action of Lisinopril prevents the appearance of complications during the arterial hypertension. The load to tolerance of myocardium is reduced in patients with heart failure, risk of myocardial infarction including repeated infarction is reduced.
The results of the medical studies of Lisinopril have confirmed the efficiency of this drug during the prophylaxis of the cardiovascular diseases. In case of the prolonged use of the drug probability of hospitalization because infarction, stroke, or ischemia, is reduced by 24%.
The action of Lisinopril is started in 1 hour after the use. The drug is easily absorbed into intestine by about 60%, and is excreted by kidneys within 12 hours. The maximal therapeutic effect appears in 6-7 hours after the use. The general duration of 1 dose of Lisinopril is 24 hours.
A stable hypotensive and cardioprotective effects is reached only in 2-3 weeks. Lisinopril does not act quickly but even after the end of the treatment, effect is kept for a long period of time. The drug may replace dozens identical medicines which are taken for the arterial hypertension. If other drugs for hypertension do not help you, you may buy Lisinopril and make sure that this disease is easily treatable.
Directions for the use
Lisinopril is prescribed for chronic arterial hypertension, especially during complications of the cardiovascular system: heart failure, myocardial infarction, stroke, and pancreatic diabetes.
Usage and dosage
- Thei nitial daily dose is 1 pill of Lisinopril 5 mg for the arterial hypertension
- The pills of Lisinopril 5 mg should be taken in the morning regardless of meals.
- In case of no pharmacological effect within 2-3 weeks the dose of Lisinopril may be increased up to 20 mg a day
- If you take other hypotensive drugs, the dose should be not more than 10 mg a day
- Patients with chronic diseases of kidneys have low metabolism of Lisinopril, and that is why the dose for this group of patients should not exceed 5 mg a day.
Lisinopril rarely causes side effects but in single cases patients may have headache, lack of energy, tachycardia, nausea, and severe cough.
In 2-3 weeks patients may have arterial hypotension resulting in faintness, weakness, and even faint. In this case, it is necessary to lower the daily dose of Lisinopril. The adjustment of the dose will help to control the arterial pressure and avoid the intense side effects.
Interaction with other drugs
- Beta-adrenoceptors, diuretics, and other hypotensive drugs increase therapeutic effect of Lisinopril. The adjustment of the dose is needed
- Hormone non-steroid drugs, non-steroid anti-inflammatory products, and also Indometacin lower the pharmacological effect of Lisinopril.
- Using Lisinopril alcohol and products containing a lot of ethanol are not recommended.